(Age is calculated the day before starting the course, and the age regulations must be strictly obeyed.)
Welcome to consult
1. English course: general English/academic English/IELTS training/professional training for English teachers
2. English course+work practice: paid long-term work practice/unpaid three-month work practice
3. Special study tour of culture and art
1. Students must be at least 16 years old and can participate in our UK study tour program
2. Students must be at least 18 years old and can participate in the university course draft
3. Students should be at least 18 years old and can participate in our UK courses plus work practice study tours
4. Culture and art tours, including painting, art, fashion design, etc., can be customized according to the needs of students
5. Professional training for teachers, subject to individual or group reservations. Professional TEFL English teacher training school provides courses
6. Work practice is usually divided into three months, six months and one year. It is determined according to the students' major and relevant work experience. Need to pass the interview and English test
7. Accommodation can be arranged according to the preferences of students. The types and prices of accommodation available are varied, including boarding families with all-inclusive accommodation, and youth hostels, university dormitories, hotels, apartments, and so on
8. Course location: London, Edinburgh, Oxford, Cambridge, Brighton. Students can choose and decide freely
9. It can arrange supporting tourism for England, Scotland and Wales
10. The price and specific course arrangement are tailored according to the requirements and conditions of the trainees
1. Please note: this programme can only be pre-booked for the specified age student.
2. To avoid booking errors and affect your travel. When booking please provide accurate information (name, gender, ID number, nationality, contact information, whether it is an adult or child, etc.) We do not take any responsibility for losses caused by the wrong personal information provided by the customer.
3. For the final flight information, please refer to the departure briefing or the departure notice.
4. In the actual process, the schedule will be subject to change due to the weather, tour guide, traffic, etc., and your itinerary will be adjusted appropriately (such as adjusting the order of activities, etc.) to ensure the smooth progress of the itinerary. If the original itinerary plan cannot be carried due to force majeure and other factors, we will refund the cost caused by this, please cooperate.
5. The pictures and itinerary of this programme are for reference only, and the actual programme or itinerary shall prevail.
6. Breach of contract:
(1) The agency breached the contract:
From 30 to 20 days before the departure, refund the full travel expenses and plus a penalty of 5% of the total travel expenses.
From 19 to 15 days before the departure, refund the full travel expenses and plus a penalty of 10% of the total travel expenses.
From 14 to 7 days before the departure, refund the full travel expenses and plus a penalty of 15% of the total travel expenses.
From 6 to 1 day before the departure, refund the full travel expenses and plus a penalty of 20% of the total travel expenses.
On the day of the departure, the full travel expenses shall be refunded and a penalty of 25% of the total travel expenses shall be paid.
(2) The tourist breach of contract:
If the contract is cancelled before the departure, the necessary deduction expenses standards are:
From 30 to 20 days before the departure, a liquidated damage of 15% of the total travel fee will be charged.
From 19 to 15 days before the departure, a penalty of 25% of the total travel fee will be charged.
From 14 to 7 days before the departure, a penalty of 60% of the total travel fee will be charged.
From 6 days to 1 day before the departure, a liquidated damage of 90% of the total travel cost will be charged.
On the day of departure, a penalty of 95% of the total travel fee will be charged.