Our experts are former Oxbridge admissions officers and top UK university graduates who will help you compile the perfect UCAS application list based on criteria such as:
* Ranking per course per university
* The nature of these courses at each university
* The application criteria and admissions rates
* Which campus/location may be the best fit for you
* With only 5 UCAS choices and a plethora of options, having an expertly planned strategy around that selection is paramount to your admissions success.
Our UK entrance exam tutors have a wealth of experience in supporting students to perform at their absolute best in tests such as the:
+ Medical Admissions Tests - BMAT/UCAT
+ Law Admissions Tests - LNAT and CLT
+ Thinking Skills Assessment – TSA
+ Mathematics Aptitude Test - MAT and more
A student's admissions test results can determine whether or not they proceed to that all-important interview, which is why our tutoring focus on preparation and strategy.
Our extracurricular mentors help students to enhance their application by undertaking, completing, and reflecting upon a range of impressive activities related to their chosen area of study. Working 1:1 with their mentors, our students develop profiles that demonstrate:
• High academic passion and engagement
• Impressive knowledge of relevant topics, industries, and/or professions
• Their ability to communicate and reflect upon their individual experiences
Our UK essay mentors are Oxbridge or other top UK university graduates who have not only aced the personal statement themselves, but have worked with hundreds of our students who have been admitted to some of the most competitive courses in the world — including Oxbridge medicine and law.
Our interview mentors prepare students at length for this final, important part of the UK application process.
Our support is unique in that every student works with several interview tutors allowing them to practice with different interview styles and questions. Our mentors focus on a student's:
• communication skills
• problem-solving skills
• independent thinking and
Our experts understand how these specific letters of recommendation should be written and can help teachers structure references that highlight a student's:
* Academic skill and leadership of, or proactivity in, team projects
* Efforts to take their knowledge to the next level via research
* Contribution to the class as an enthusiastic participator
We believe that every student deserves individualised support in reaching their own personal educational and ultimate career goals.
Tel / Whatsapp：+44 7450167442
Address: The Imega Cube,
Cross & Pillory Lane,