King's College London (KCL or King's) is one of the founding league colleges of the University of London. It was founded in 1829 by King George IV and Prime Minister Duke Wellington in the heart of London on the River Thames.
Study and resident on the campus Kings College London. Fully experience British education, culture and life. Learn English in a fun and active way and make international friends.
1. Resident, study and experience in a top university campus with 800 years history.
2. Close interaction and communication with students from Cambridge University, learn about their daily study and life.
3. Provide top-notch educational experience for foreign students who are interested in studying in the UK or experiencing advanced Western educational concepts.
4. The courses are professional, efficient, interesting, relaxing, and creative.
5. There are various daily sports, cultural and drama activities and cultural outings.
6. Study with students from all over the world, including Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and Germany.
7. The dedicated teacher provides care 24 hours a day.
(Age is calculated the day before starting the course, and the age regulations must be strictly obeyed.)
15 days, 2 July-16 July, 9 July-23 July, 16 July-30 July, 23 July-6 August, 30 July-13 August, 2023
According to the terms and conditions of your booking, includes (air tickets, accommodation, train tickets, training, etc.), if you need to change, cancel after payment or deposit has been successfully received, you will be charged.
Fees are included:
transportation and accommodation in the UK, English courses, tickets for cultural and historical attractions in the itinerary, sports and entertainment activities, and private car transfers between the UK airport and the school.
Expenses not included:
visa fees, round-trip air tickets, air insurance, domestic transportation from home to the airport, excess luggage costs, telephone and shopping costs in the UK, personal safety and medical insurance while in the United Kingdom.
Our company can assist with air tickets, visas and insurance on your behalf, there will be an additional cost.
1. 15 hours of lively and fun English lesson per week; three hours a day in the morning or afternoon from Monday to Friday.
2. In small classes with no more than 15 students in each class, students are allocated into classes based on age, English level, and nationality.
3. Students with different nationalities will be in the same class with similar English proficiency, to promote better interaction between students and make friends from different countries.
4. Field trip one day per week, including a day trip to London or Windsor.
5. There are various sports activities and team games every afternoon.
6. Entertainment and social activities every night. Such as talent show, disco, quiz, English film, various games, sports activities and parties.
7. Meals (three meals in the morning, lunch and dinner).
8. Round trip transfer to Heathrow Airport.
9. The dedicated teacher provides care 24 hours a day.
10. At the end of the programme, each student will be issued a certificate of completion.
1: King's College London hall: Ensuite single room and arranged by the college 2: 15-minute walking distance to the classroom 3: The dedicated teacher is responsible for 24 hours a daycare 4: The school provides three meals a day. Clothes washing and ironing services are provided every week. 5: The school provides clean and comfortable bedding, students need to bring their bath towels and toiletries
|D1||Sun.||Arrive safely at London Heathrow Airport, UK. Private car pick-up and transfer to the student apartment at King's College London for check-in.|
|D2||Mon.||English test/Split into Group/course||One Half Day Excursion Westminster Walking Tour||Welcome Icebreaker Games|
|D3||Tue.||English||One Half Day Excursion Piccadilly Circus and The National Gallery||Blind Date|
|D4||Wed.||English||One Half Day Excursion Hyde Park Selfie Challenge||Talent Show|
|D5||Thu.||English||One Half Day Excursion Southbank WalkCasino Night|
|D6||Fri.||English||One Half Day Excursion Notting Hill and Portobello Market||Disco|
|D7||Sat.||One Full Day Excursion to British Museum, Oxford Street and Regent Street||Sports Tournament|
|D8||Sun.||Sports & Leisure Activities on Campus/ Optional Extra Excursion||Movie Night|
|D9||Mon.||One Half Day Excursion Natural History Museum||English||Capture the Flag|
|D10||Tue.||One Half Day Excursion Thames River Cruise||English||Find Dr Ardmore|
|D11||Wed.||One Half Day Excursion Imperial War Museum||English||Karaoke|
|D12||Thu.||One Half Day Excursion Science Museum||English||Rounders|
|D13||Fri.||One Half Day Excursion Covent Garden Scavenger Hunt||English||Disco|
|D14||Sat.||One Full Day Excursion to Greenwich Observatory, Greenwich Park and Greenwich Market||Mini Olympics|
|D15||Sun.||Private transfer to Heathrow Airport to board the return flight|
1. Please note: this programme can only be pre-booked for the specified age student.
2. To avoid booking errors and affect your travel. When booking please provide accurate information (name, gender, ID number, nationality, contact information, whether it is an adult or child, etc.) We do not take any responsibility for losses caused by the wrong personal information provided by the customer.
3. For the final flight information, please refer to the departure briefing or the departure notice.
4. In the actual process, the schedule will be subject to change due to the weather, tour guide, traffic, etc., and your itinerary will be adjusted appropriately (such as adjusting the order of activities, etc.) to ensure the smooth progress of the itinerary. If the original itinerary plan cannot be carried due to force majeure and other factors, we will refund the cost caused by this, please cooperate.
5. The pictures and itinerary of this programme are for reference only, and the actual programme or itinerary shall prevail.
6. Breach of contract:
(1) The agency breached the contract:
From 30 to 20 days before the departure, refund the full travel expenses and plus a penalty of 5% of the total travel expenses.
From 19 to 15 days before the departure, refund the full travel expenses and plus a penalty of 10% of the total travel expenses.
From 14 to 7 days before the departure, refund the full travel expenses and plus a penalty of 15% of the total travel expenses.
From 6 to 1 day before the departure, refund the full travel expenses and plus a penalty of 20% of the total travel expenses.
On the day of the departure, the full travel expenses shall be refunded and a penalty of 25% of the total travel expenses shall be paid.
(2) The tourist breach of contract:
If the contract is cancelled before the departure, the necessary deduction expenses standards are:
From 30 to 20 days before the departure, a liquidated damage of 15% of the total travel fee will be charged.
From 19 to 15 days before the departure, a penalty of 25% of the total travel fee will be charged.
From 14 to 7 days before the departure, a penalty of 60% of the total travel fee will be charged.
From 6 days to 1 day before the departure, a liquidated damage of 90% of the total travel cost will be charged.
On the day of departure, a penalty of 95% of the total travel fee will be charged.