The University of Oxford is one of the most prestigious higher education institutions in the UK, with internationally renowned teaching quality. The school is known worldwide as the "Dream Tower".
St. Hilda's College is one of the colleges of Oxford University, founded in 1893 and located on the beautiful River Cherwell, less than a mile from the center of Oxford.
Living and studying on the top campus of St. Hilda's College, Oxford University in the world; Deeply experience British education, culture, and life; Learn English and make international friends in an international atmosphere.
1. Accommodate, study, live, and experience on top university campuses with a history of over 400 years.
2. The campus is located within the University of Oxford, allowing students to have close contact with the University's privileged students and gain an understanding of their daily studies and lives.
3. Provide top-notch educational experiences for foreign students interested in studying in the UK or experiencing advanced Western educational concepts.
4. The course is highly efficient, fun and relaxing, and full of creativity.
5. Every day, there are various sports activities, cultural and theatrical activities, and cultural tours.
6. Study with students from around the world, including Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Germany, Russia, and more.
7. The teacher provides comprehensive and warm care 24 hours a day.
2 weeks, 2 July-16 July, 9 July-23 July, 16 July-30 July, 23 July-6 August, 30 July-13 August, 2024
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions in the registration form.
tuition, activities, excursions, accommodation, food, laundry, etc. All inclusive.
Fees not included:
visa fees, flights, domestic transportation from home to the airport, excess luggage costs, telephone and shopping costs in the UK, personal safety and medical insurance while in the United Kingdom.
1. 25 hours of lively and interesting English teaching per week.
2. Small class teaching. Classify according to age, English proficiency, and nationality.
3. The school will divide students of different nationalities into the same class with similar English proficiency to promote better interaction between students and make international friends.
4. There are two days a week for short trips.
5. There are various sports activities and team games every afternoon.
6. There are entertainment and social activities every night.
7. Professional meal preparation (three meals in the morning, middle, and evening).
8. 10:00-20:00 Free airport round-trip transfers (London Heathrow Airport LHR and London Gatwick Airport LGW).
9. The teacher takes care of her 24 hours a day.
10. After the end of the semester, each student is awarded a certificate of completion.
Oxford University's St. Hilda's College Student Apartments: Double rooms with shared bathrooms for 4-6 people.
The distance from the student dormitory to the classroom for class is 15 minutes' walk.
A dedicated teacher is responsible for taking care and guidance 24 hours a day.
The school provides three meals a day. Provide weekly laundry and ironing services.
The school provides clean and comfortable bedding, and students need to bring their own bath towels and toiletries.
|D2||Testing/Course Overview/Assessment/Introduction||Excursion: Tour of Oxford City||Link lesson|
|D3||Excursion:Central London Royal & Politics tour and London Dungeons||Activity:Traditional village fête|
|D4||Main Syllabus/Assessment/preparation/Conversation class||Project preparation||Activity:Sports in Hyde Park|
|D5||Excursion:Thorpe Park||Activity:Movie Night|
|D6||Main Syllabus/Assessment/preparation/Conversation class||Electives||Project presentation|
|D7||Main Syllabus/Academic skills/session/Weekly review||Activity:Capture the Flag||Graduation Ceremony and Party|